AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

I am thankful JZ put out this update because it informs us that...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    I am thankful JZ put out this update because it informs us that things are moving even with the permits that are out of his control, except to follow up with the office of the MS.
    It actually talks about:
    - production status towards continuous operation
    - status of expansion approval
    - sale of what has been produced and that there is a lot of interest from customers
    - continued expansion planning work to time the completion with funding arrangements
    - focus on strategic work, now progressing with talks with the international investment bank.

All I can see is progress.

I am not worried because JZ has a greater stake in this than any of the would-be experts in HC. I do not hear of JZ nor any of the top 20 selling. Even HC perennial negative hooters are not selling.
    If there is a company people should worry about, it is GLN.
    Monday 15th April Trading Halt to announce something on permitting and resume by 17th April.
    Wed 17th April Suspension from Quotation to announce something on permitting.
    Friday 19th April Extension to Suspension from Quotation to announce something on permitting by Monday 22nd April.
    Imagine 1 week of no trading to announce something on permitting. And they are not even going to make lithium carbonate, only evaporation ponds to make lithium chloride by 2025.

Our milestones are being achieved one after the other. The update is just a teaser to the nitty gritty that is coming.
    RECEIPT OF PERMIT
    ACHIEVE CONTINUOUS OPERATIONS

People easily forget that we had a 180% resource increase and an increased capacity/mine life.

My conjecture- With continuous operations, they just need to have the stability and consistency. And, right now, they are changing the cloths before they rattle the calmness of the Rincon night with machinery running three shifts. Hence, they are stacking the bakery with bread
    IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.