AGY 2.50% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project - Progress Update, page-79

1. 5,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2212
    It's quite strange that this needs to be said, or that the question is asked so often.

When people watch television shows they don't get paid for it. When they follow a football team they don't get paid. When they watch a bird build a nest in a garden and it lays eggs and the babies hatch, they aren't being paid. When they play computer games they aren't being paid. When they learn about geography or geology or play with Lego, they generally aren't being paid.

I don't watch television, I generally don't play computer games, but I do take an interest in trading and investing. I followed AGY for long enough to be invested in the story just like people get invested in watching a TV series. Even if they hate it, once they're invested, they'll generally watch it until the series ends. AGY will likely have good trading opportunities in the future and I'll be happy to take advantage of that - I did trade it very successfully back when that's what I was doing. Either way though, I'm going to be watching to see what happens, and I'll probably be discussing the stock. I've answered this same question in discussions on multiple companies including ones I would never have touched with my own money, and it's not the first time I've been asked in regard to AGY. Once in a while I bother to answer the question.

As you say, I make valid points, that's what we should focus on. Not why Sdaji watches the company or what anyone else's motives are, but the reality of the content of their posts. It doesn't matter what someone's motive is, if what they say is valid or invalid it is what it is. We're all effectively anonymous here, no one knows who is being honest or dishonest, no one knows what motives people have, we should never trust anyone here, so we should just look at what is said and if it is relevant to us, verify it for ourselves. Don't take anything I say as fact just because I say it, but feel free to verify it for yourself - I won't repeat all the points I've already made in this thread but the company is currently a dumpster fire. If people disagree with those points they should say so and explain why, but to just throw mud around is pathetic.

When people take part in online discussions about celebrity gossip or football games or television shows, I'm sure people don't question their motives, so it's stupid to do so here and shows that people realise there is validity in what the person is saying and they are desperate to avoid seeing it, and desperate to prevent others from seeing it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $148.4K 3.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1186538 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 149718 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.