AGY 2.50% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project - Progress Update, page-81

1. 5,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2212
    Ah, the usual str@w m@n arguments, putting words in my mouth as usual with the progress thing. But, while not the same as what you've accused me of saying, it's true that there has been no demonstrated progress of their technical ability to produce, and this announcement really heavily demonstrates that!

The best they had to say on the filtration system is that they are washing and replacing the used cloths - you know, the ones which have already been trialled and didn't improve production rate. That's literally the best they could report. The other thing being that they were repairing some damage. Wow, great.

No, I am not trying to convince anyone. I am quite certain that I will convince few people if any. This is not my motive, no matter how much you seem to insist it is. I don't for a moment think I would be successful if I tried, I'm just taking part in a discussion.

No, I am not chasing pips, I'm not trading AGY at this time, I wouldn't be doing anything like day trading or short term trading at the moment even if I saw a good opportunity, and the current situation of AGY wouldn't suit even if that's what I was doing.

I don't need to know too much about filtration systems to know that washing and replacing filter cloths of the same type isn't going to fix the filtration problem, and that's literally the best they had to offer in the report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.