AGY 5.00% 8.4¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project - Progress Update, page-90

1. 2,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1296
    I think the main point is the next 3 in line can spend as much as they want, and won't go bust. It's do or die for AGY, and their performance for a producer is dismal, and the management, when compared to peers (being other producers) are in over their heads. This has become apparent over the years, when you have to slap on at minimum an extra 2+ years for anything to be achieved. I am sure this unreliability doesn't look good for strategic partners. Which is why I am of the opinion that with all the advanced talks JZ has had over the years, that they did receive offers, but none to his liking - it's unfortunate but beggars can't be choosers.

Fast forward to today, and now having to get international investment banks involved because of their inability of getting the job done. Maybe this is a smart move to be honest - perhaps finally they're outsourcing their lack of skills.

But as @Rob826 mentioned, I do have an inkling that getting the investment bank involved that there may be some sort of raise in association with them. We'll see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $122.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $272.9K 3.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 146998 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 79520 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.