AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Li price is just the go-to excuse for those in denial. It gets...

1. 2,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1125
    Li price is just the go-to excuse for those in denial. It gets old. What's your explanation for when the li price was at all time highs and they still couldn't get a deal sorted in the perfect macro environment and with all the 'advanced discussion' during that time? Others had no problem, but AGY are a special case haha. I'm sure you'll come up with something colourful that you tell yourself.

"btw what actually is the big deal if they do need to raise some capital"

Really? You can't see the concern that a commercial producer of the rare battery-grade quality lithium needs to go to market to raise capital? It shows there's no interest in their product or ability if they cannot secure a partner. It's essentially AGY on the side of the street putting their hand out for money, because no one has the confidence in investing. This is very telling of how the company is run.

CR isn't a disaster, no one said it was. It's most definitely not preferred no matter how you look at it. But like I said above, it's such a bad look when not one company wants to work with them or buy their product. Of course added to that is the regular dilution etc. Which means even more dilution when a partner is finally secured, no doubt shares will be involved.

"It’s clear as day that some vultures are circling that want to buy more as cheaply as they possibly can, and aren’t shy about making big negative calls."

Hell no haha even vultures have better taste.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.