AGY 1.08% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project - Progress Update, page-115

1. 5,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2128
    Wow.

Wow.

Thanks for your concern about my interpersonal relationships. I won't get into too much detail because we really should be discussing AGY here, no how I spend my personal life, but if you really feel the need to show concern about this, feel happy in the knowledge that for the last 12 days most of my waking hours have been spent on quality time with dear loved ones in various wholesome activities.

It's quite bizarre, I've been spending two or so hours per day during the week managing various things including the markets, charts etc, and minutes per day on Hot Copper. This hasn't eliminated my ability to enjoy life.

I've never had a Netflix account, I threw my last television away in 2007. If I was to binge watch a series on Netflix or spend hours watching sports, no one would be likely to question my motives or say I was wasting time, but take an interest in an ASX-listed company and isn't it strange that all these people spend their own time accusing me of wasting mine, without even trying to address the company we're supposed to be discussing, in response to my posts where I focus on the company.

Sdaji (a shareholder at the time): A captial raising will probably be needed (explains why).
    Bulls: You're just scaremongering, that's crazy, there's no reason to think that.
    Later when it's obvious
    Sdaji: It's becoming pretty obvious now, you can't really keep denying it at this point.
    Bulls: You have mental problems and are wasting your time, and a CR isn't a problem anyway.

Sdaji: Points out why the plant is showing no progress at all (repairing damage is not progress. Washing and replacing filter cloths with the same type of cloth is not progress, it's maintenance on a plant which doesn't work, that's literally all they're telling us is happening)
    Bulls: *Don't even try to address the specific points being made, send abuse, speculate about Sdaji's interpersonal relationships with loved ones (!?!?!?!), accuse Sdaji of being in denial or desperation or some nonsense...*

Seriously, focus on the company, focus on the relevant topics, not my personal life. Even if my motives were to manipulate people or make myself feel better about selling (I literally sold out as a marginal loss, at a share price significantly higher than it is now, if I felt like that I could buy back in now), if you think I'm wrong, explain why. The fact that the bulls overwhelmingly ignore what I'm saying and don't even try to shoot it down with relevant arguments and instead just sling mud etc shows that they don't actually have genuine arguments. I find it interesting when the bulls all start behaving like this and I only see it when companies are looking seriously bad, attack me if you want, it's part of what I find interesting about watching shareholder behaviour, but if you are attacking someone personally while not addressing the relevant content they're putting forward, you *really* want to examine why that is.

Oh, someone asked how much I bought in for. I originally bought in for 13c immediately after the CR a few years ago (I saw the CR was inevitable, knew it would crash the prices, waited for it and bought in afterwards... take all the time you need to see if you want to apply that to your own current position). After that I spent the next few months accumulating as much as I could below the CR price. I was posting about it at the time. I did buy some at higher prices which is why my average ended up about the price I recently sold out at, but it's not like I bought in at the top. I was looking for an exit for a while and planned to get out when they pumped it before the CR or whenever there was a rally for whatever other reason (I posted about this before selling and was expressing concerns for months before that), and eagerly jumped on the opportunity recently in the higher teens, very happy to get the price I did.

Either way, my personal situation is irrelevant to anyone other than myself. The plant isn't working, they literally aren't even trying hard at all to hide the lack of progress with the plant, you're kidding yourself if you think it looks anything other than hideous when the best they can do is say it's routine maintenance and they hope there will be some increase in production in the next few months (amazing to see some here interpreting that as reason to expect significant production within a few months!).

Getting a good funding deal for the expansion is beyond optimistic considering they can't get the plant working, didn't get the previous plant working, and are in a desperate situation. Honestly, who is going to throw money at them with a generous deal with this being the case, especially with lithium prices low and sentiment ambiguous at best?

I hope you all had as amazing a weekend as I did. I'll probably be busy tomorrow but will have heaps of dead time on Tuesday and fully charged batteries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $329.9K 3.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59325 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 73784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ 1081942
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.