AGY 3.61% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project - Progress Update, page-139

1. 5,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2162
    Actually, I was expressing various concerns months before I started selling.

This may blow your mind, but perhaps the reason I was holding was because I was bullish, and perhaps I saw issues, became concerned, started selling, things looked even more bleak, that's why I fully sold out, and my posts reflected that. Kaboom! Mind blow, right?

It's utterly insane that people think 1) People should pick a side and unconditionally stick to it and 2) People make moves on the market then post based on their bias rather than making moves based on analysis and post honestly accordingly.

Now, obviously many people do behave as you assume in 2), I am not naive to that fact, but the fact that you have it as your default assumption and express it as you do speaks volumes about yourself.

The stock market is not a list of football teams or close friends you ally with and have to unconditionally stick to once you make your choice. The stock market does not love you. AGY does not love you. If the situation develops differently from what you expect or if new information comes to light, you can either refuse to accept you were wrong, or you can shift your view accordingly. When others shift their stance according to the reality that we are dealing with a dynamic rather than static situation, you can accept that it makes sense or you can throw a hissy like you just did. Your choice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.003(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $90.04K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48342 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 54699 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.