AGY 0.00% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project - Progress Update, page-163

1. 13,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8489
    I didn’t say that a prior price was evidence of a future value.
    Nice try.
    The clear point was that we are now FAR more advanced and derisked compared to that point, and EVEN then, we hit circa 50c.
    The future value will far exceed that, IMO, and I have presented various analyses to support that.

I simply want the haters to SHOW how and why the future is apparently so bleak, and how and why the current sp is apparently such poor value.

You and Pierre avoid scenario modelling and DCF analysis like the plague, because even if you present and include a risk weighting to incorporate “the likelihood of it occurring”, it would expose your lack of comprehension about potential value growth from these sp levels and/or your baseless agenda.

Do YOU remember what cannacord’s product pricing estimate was to arrive at an 85c target…? Of course you do, but hey it’s easier just to parrot that 80c will never happen again unless pricing hits new record highs, or until we are actually producing 10ktpa, isn’t it?

Opportunity cost, grass is always greener, chase shiny things blah blah blah lol

You guys are full of big bold opinions, but there seems to be very little substance behind them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $56.28K 1.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2303366 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 751951 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.