ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    I agree mate, it all annoys me. They haven't hit announced targets,even with in years of what they've advised then they move the goal posts.
    I had asked Jz via email about raising money while sp was at its peak, suggested 60's while it was in the 70's & his response was he didn't think share holders would be happy with that.. He has said so many things privately via email that haven't occurred, he has stated we will not need to CR.
    Its well time that he delivers on his word, I'm old school- doing what you say is 1 of the most important attributes of a man.
    Most recent ann's makes me think funding isn't and cannot be close. @ current production rate after so long from an industry expert I don't have that much confidence anymore that we will infact hit name plate or close so I wouldn't commit my money to fund expansion..( us less potential funders know more than shareholders)after so long of being told it is and will be delivered then around approvals..now..??
    Dilution as part of a funding solution I wouldn't consider bad, I almost think it would be necessary in current lithium environment- but if it is to continue to fund a plant & staff that is not generating profits after 18 months of being commissioned I will be pissed off.
    I do not even get why the most recent potential customers which have taken product and verified cannot be identified. They've stated multiple- so why not advise us?

End of the day it is what it is and all the too & fro on here doesn't change the situation. We'll all find out sooner or later.

"A 17 day period of continuous production" also seemingly suggests that was just a trial and we aren't yet in continuous production?

It's a game just deciphering the announcements sometimes.

Tight lines
    Nuff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $131.9K 3.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 872154 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 990329 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.