AGY 0.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project - Progress Update, page-314

1. 5,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    It's quite amazing to continually see posts like this, dripping with hypocrisy, irony and ignorance.

I don't generally watch TV shows etc, but I find reality interesting. I enjoy watching the progress of a company. Following a company gives interesting and valuable insights which can be applied to other investment opportunities, the specific company itself may present a trading or investment opportunity in the future, and it's interesting to see the psychology of holders and non holders in various companies.

It's comical to see people like yourself lament the pointlessness of my posting, and... take the time yo comment on it! Take a minute to ponder that. A few minutes if required...

Of course, the clear reality is that you just feel pain when presented with reality you don't want to face which is why you beg for the bears to stop posting. If you genuinely thought I was wrong and had solid reason for those thoughts, you would respond with a valid renuttal rather than begging for the information to stop. If you can prove me wrong, by all means do so and I will appreciatively thank you.

Incidentally, I don't know a single person in the city I'm currently in and my ride out of town doesn't leave for another 4.5 hours. Visiting loved ones isn't an option today, I just had a massage then an amazing meal, and while I could probably find some drying paint to watch, it's not my style, thanks for the suggestion all the same. Off to get a haircut. Enjoy your weekend and don't let AGY upset you too much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $35.51K 920.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 136071 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 250268 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.