AGY 0.00% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project Update, page-35

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Boys and Girls.

This is a brine company, we are not taking (final product) rocks from the ground and bobs your uncle.

Brine processing is a LONG process ESPECIALLY at the start to get it right.
    let’s act sane and not dwell on a few days left or right after waiting over a year already for this process.

I personally see no problems with the timing or quality of our soon to be produced BG product, jorc, pea, offtakes, S3 equity investment and so on.

Whether it’s 7, 10 days ahead or behind schedule.

I mean come on,,seriously,, put your common sense cap on, do anyone really think a couple days left or right out of a year long process is of any significant value?? Really??

I’ve done my own research and spoken to people I should be speaking to.
    It’s ALL COMING , the BG LCE, jorc, pea the offtakes the equity investments.
    One by one. Some maybe together.

To any shaky SH out there, absolutely no need for that.
    In a couple weeks time, you’ll be kicking your self if you sold for the wrong reasons.

I will be buying more if I didn’t have millionss of this already. And would have sold this a long time ago if I didn’t believe what AGY is able to do.

This WILL be a life changing investment for many with ALL the right fundamentals, on the ONLY PATHWAY TO SUCCESS FOR A BRINE COMPANY.

This is probably as much as i can say, anything more will be inappropriate as we’re getting to the pointy end of the game.

As with any stock when it gets to the important milestones, there will be downrampers trying to part you with your wealth.

If you have to. Stay away from places like HC or twitter for a few days and do some proper research and maybe call some informed people and understand the real value and potential of this company for yourself.

GLTA

PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $45.77K 1.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1412593 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.