AGY 3.61% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

I actually don't mind the announcement that came out today. We...

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1770
    I actually don't mind the announcement that came out today.

We know that the drilling for the resource upgrade has been done, and the upgrade is on target for end-2023 which is awesome.
    Bottlenecks are being sorted during commissioning. I honestly don't mind them taking a while for commissioning to get it right. as ive said before once we add another 5 x 2,000 tpa plants it's essentially all the same and the commissioning for this counts for a smooth commissioning of the next one.

One thing i don't think a lot of people accounted for (including myself) was when a plant is built, its not like suddenly we have hundreds of staff capable of doing the job with a click of a fingers as soon as it's built. The process and getting trained and skilled staff is a slow process that builds over time.

I'll bet over the last 3-6 months our staff numbers have grown incredibly, as have their skills. Hell, i'll bet even Mrs Pablo at the bakery is baking better meat pies than 3 months ago. We have something tangible going on that's growing and progressing.

Alls i care about now are those stupid permits that's holding up the bulding of the 10,000 tpa, and the announcement of our funding and tier 1 partner.

Glad it hear it is indeed the hydrogeological stuff. It sounds like that will get sorted eventually. Life flies past. We'll blink and this will be approved one day. Lets hope the spot price holds up, and we'll see this baby at $1-2 within the next 3 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.