AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

After reading the whole announcement it reaffirms what I said...

1. 1,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 858
    After reading the whole announcement it reaffirms what I said here numerous times recently that continuous production has not started yet. That being said it appears they have been addressing the ramp up issues head on and I have no doubt they will get there.
    No one ever thought commissioning and the ramp up to production was going to be smooth sailing? Well I didn't. Of course we all want this continuous production to start sooner!
    If all of that 10t was produced in August that would be the most ever produced in a single month. This is while still commissioning so it isn't too bad IMO. To put things in perspective it really shows how far advanced AGY is compared to its peers who still have not produced 1t collectively.
    Great to see drilling finally completed! The anticipation of the resource increase I think about a lot. As once we have a larger resource AGY will be taken more seriously and not be regarded as the mickey mouse operation that many non holders think.
    I do think having a workable tech process at scale is the most important thing with briners which many overlook, which is why most of our peers will never get to production..EVER. IMO of course!

We are not out of the woods yet but are slowly getting there. Would be great to see one of the major news items get delivered in the next few months or at least by EOY. That would really make our Xmas!!

Glad we got an update.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.