AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

I have reread the latest update trying to read between the lines...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I have reread the latest update trying to read between the lines and referring to:
    "optimising the primary solids filtration circuit, following filtration equipment issues constraining the operations ramp up to date. Equipment performance initiatives have been identified and are being rectified, whilst production performance testing and addressing operational bottlenecks are being effected to facilitate the ramp up of production operations."
    To give some practical ideas, one of my last projects was to manage the built of a reverse osmosis water filtration unit for a customer in a standard 24 ft container. The container was basically full of piping, filters, pumps and instrumentation equipment, but one point our estimator didn't take too much notice of was the actual pressure involved for the filtration, the actual pressure is close to 10'000 kPa, to give an idea to the non technical, a tyre pressure is around 32 psi and this equivalent filtration pressure is approximately 1450 psi, in other words 45 times more!
    At these pressures all welds must be finished to the same standard you would see in a stainless steel urinal, this include all the internal welds inside the pipes and fittings, if there is a small crevasses of say 0.1mm this is enough to have a failure within weeks of operation.
    I remember the customer calling me up when we were 90% finished and that he needed to take one of the pumps which we just installed to replace one which failed in another working plant. Even here in Australia they are not easy to source and are mostly imported, they are not your standard run of the mil pumps you see every day, physically they look more like a pipe about 1,5 to 2 meter long.
    One point I can make is that Argentina is technically not that backward as this is where ANSTO sourced there new nuclear reactor about 12 years ago, so they have technical capability but the this is not an easy pass and I also find it very hard to even have an idea about when this commissioning is going to end.
    Do not dlose patience, I can see the the light at the end of the tunnel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.