AGY 6.82% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project Update, page-110

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1780
    I suspected putting a pause on the 2,000 plant operations would commence.

Even at best case scenario, producing 2,000 tonnes would have us at Breakeven.

I am however thoroughly disappointed that Pablo and co could not get it operating at more than what 20 tonnes a month (12.5% capacity)

They need to have a long hard look at themselves. Id slap em across the face if I could.

Anyway, let's move on and assess where this leaves us.

Capital preservation is a must, and a good idea. Let's hope they're as frugal as possible. That $7.5m aus should hopefully last a decent time if we get rid of most of the staff.

The biggest residual concern is the degree of the 2,000 plant failure impeding our prospects for 10,000 plant funding. Says we're still getting offers (but Jerko has been saying that for 5 years). When the markets in a slump the offers get worse, when the markets better the offers tend to be better. I suspect that we'll end up waiting for the market to improve to get a better offer, or else why not take up the existing ones already?

I think over the next 12 months we'll end up seeing 2.5c if I'm honest.

I think the market returning to deficit lithium and a 10k deal (should we be able to get a decent one) should put us at ~20-30c) when lithium sentiment is back.

There are always opportunities in the market both when times are good and when times are shit. I'll be looking to capitalise on that opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.003(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 3.9¢ $493.4K 11.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 243346 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 107074 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.