AGY 38.3% 5.0¢ argosy minerals limited

...what can I say? I was literally doing my best to warn...

1. 5,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2187
    ...what can I say?

I was literally doing my best to warn everyone while being abused and ridiculed for it.

JZ is con man who sold his soul and integrity for a life of wealth. But, I can see that he still has some shred of a conscience and humanity, because without actually breaking any rules, he let me know the situation was catastrophically bad in his last email to me. I bluntly told everyone, I mean, it was obvious early this year that things were going to be bad (and I was discussing that and sold out etc), but over a month ago it had become very clear for multiple reasons that this was very, very bad, and JZ's email to me made it completely clear that you absolutely wanted to get out before the update, which I did my very best to alert everyone to, even those who were attacking me viciously (though, hey, I'll admit I'm not shedding any tears to see the most nasty among them going silent today...).

As I've been saying repeatedly for over a month, one of the most important aspects of trading or investing is making your move before the market does. If what's about to happen is obvious, make the decision to buy or sell before the market moves. In this case, it was completely obvious (I've posted these explanations in many posts and already been accused of being too repetitive, but there were so many clear reasons to know this update was going to be catastrophic, and I was mocked for using the word catastrophic, but it is even worse than I was expecting) and there is no excuse not to have acted before today.

I've made expensive mistakes before on the market, and those mistakes have helped me avoid losses like I could have made on AGY. Unfortunately I didn't sell out at the top for hundreds of thousands in profit, but better to have approximately broken even than to have waited until today to make the agonising decision of selling and locking in a loss of most of my investment, or hanging on and probably losing most of what's still left. Hopefully those still holding will learn a lesson, and for those still holding, I suppose the class will continue.

If you still want to abuse and mock me today, hey, go for it. I didn't at all care over the last six weeks and I'm even less likely to care now. You can play the 'bite the hand that tries to feed you' game as much as you like, but your teeth are not strong enough to do mine any damage.

Very briefly, as I've said for about half a year, the problem with the 500TPA plant was never solved. It was abandoned. It was still not solved in the 2,000TPA plant, which has now been abandoned. If you want to invest in the 10,000TPA plant, knowing what we all now know, hey, you're probably in a deeper state of denial than I can wake you from, and the school of hard knocks will take longer to educate you.

We may see a dead cat bounce from here, and while I can't legally make any definitive predictions, I personally have no doubt that this is going a lot lower over time. To hope that this is the bottom is, IMO, crazy and desperate.

...looking forward to seeing if gcar and stevo and friends are game to respond to me now. I honestly don't know if head cheerleader gcar is a deluded, duped investor who has been severely burned, or if he's a shill, but it's difficult to imagine what he may say to me now. Curious to see if anyone is still willing to stand by him!

Hopefully you've either sold out or haven't invested too much, and if you have lost too much, hopefully you've learned an important lesson and in future won't attack people who try to help you.

As for me, I've been happy to have sold out since I sold out, and today more so than any other day.

Have a great day, everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.031(38.3%)
Mkt cap ! $72.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 4.8¢ $2.632M 48.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 819844 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 645238 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.