AGY 10.0% 4.5¢ argosy minerals limited

You're absolutely wrong on most accounts, and may still be a bit...

1. 2,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    You're absolutely wrong on most accounts, and may still be a bit under some false-illusion.

There is no "commercial volume plant" that you allude to (ie. 10ktpa), without the 2kpta being fully operational to nameplate. Putting the 2k on pause in it's current state - being able to produce a fraction of what it's meant to - means when or if the time comes to proceed work on it, they must start where they left off. That is, still unable to get it up and running to spec.

The excuse of the lithium price is such a cop out by the company, they must have zero respect for their shareholders whatsoever. They're essentially telling us with $12m in the bank, they believe they still won't be able to get the 2ktpa up and running. I'll tell you what, it would be much easier getting it running to nameplate, then using the excuse of lithium price to put it into C&M - that way they wouldn't have trouble finding investments if all they're waiting on is spot prices.

Now what they've done, is put themselves into a situation where they'll have to put their hand out for money, in a project that is under C&M, that once out of C&M, still doesn't work.

I think the seriousness of the situation hasn't hit home yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $65.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $161.2K 3.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51331 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 163045 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.