AGY 39.5% 4.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project Update, page-205

1. 6,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 810
    It did cross my mind that the sale (being at low prices) was out of desperation and the project was stalling given no updates on production. I always thought JZ should have appointed someone to stay onsite to independently monitor progress and not rely on Pablo but that costs money. I have little doubt Pablo gas been keeping his cards close to his chest. But I would not be buying gold, i'm happy to invest in lithium now more than ever. I remember my friend who bought gold stocks in 1998-99 and i thought gold was a bad investment even the Australian government dumped their entire gold inventory- can you believe that! it's true, gold was so unpopular then even our commonwealth sold it for sone ridiculous cheap price. Maybe $200 US an ounce at the time. Now is the time to pull out the slide rulers and look at buying low cost lithium producers because the lithium price will go up in the long term but we are talking another 2 to 3 years alongside with EV uptake which is going to be massive. I won't buy on other stock markets, just the ASX so it narrows down the search a bit. AGY is definitely in my bag and now looking to buy others but i feel there is plenty of time (maybe 12 months???) but you never know when the price will start creeping up again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.032(39.5%)
Mkt cap ! $71.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 4.8¢ $3.071M 57.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 818980 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 180384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.