AGY 19.5% 4.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project Update, page-226

1. 5,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2212
    This world owes you nothing and will spoon feed you less.

Having said that, a few here, myself included, were trying to spoon feed you. I've been explaining for about half a year why it failed. I am not a superhuman genius, just some guy who could put two and two together, and join dots. To deserve the answer to your question, you need to be brave enough to do the same. If someone like me is showing you the answer, all you need is to be brave enough not to refuse to see it.

For quite a few months now it has been obvious it failed. For over two months it was blindingly obvious.

Again, as I've said so many times....

The 2,000TPA plant progress stalled at exactly the same point the 500TPA did. After prolonged failure to get any further, they sought external help. The external help suggested trying new filter cloths. This was done. The improvement was marginal. No further ideas were even proposed as to how further progress could be attempted.

At that point, it is time to say "Oh, $#!t!!! I have all the information required to know this is a disaster, they just haven't explicitly told the market yet! I need to sell!"

And even if you couldn't do that for yourself, Sdaji was there explicitly telling you.

If you still couldn't work out what was going on and what you needed to do, you don't deserve answers from anyone - you already had more than you deserved and didn't use it.

I wish there was always someone to spoon feed me warning when I was making mistakes as I make my way through this life. If someone is there doing this for you, maybe don't abuse them and/or put them on ignore. Maybe listen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.008(19.5%)
Mkt cap ! $71.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.9¢ 4.2¢ $409.9K 9.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50005 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 83828 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.