AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

What are you talking about? JZ was never the guy responsible for...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2235
    What are you talking about?

JZ was never the guy responsible for getting the plant working.

Do all these "JZ needs to go!" people have any idea what JZ's job is? He is actually very good at his job. It's not an ethical job, but he's really good at it. His job is to make company reports, respond to shareholder emails, get people excited about the company and make them want to buy shares, stuff like that.

In an extremely difficult situation, he's done a remarkably good job. I am far too honest to do as good a job as he has. Sure, if you could surgically remove my conscience and make me evil, I'd probably do a better job, but he's great at it.

It's literally his job to make you want to buy and hold.

So, he succeeded, now the curtain has been pulled back and you can see what's going on.

...so you want another man behind another curtain so you can be fooled about the same project???

Watching discussions like these really is a fascinating insight into humanity.

Your job as an investor, your responsibility to yourself, is to analyse things objectively and be honest with yourself, not to blindly believe what you're told. Your job is to think and strategise. If you lose money, your job is to ask yourself what you did wrong, which may be having blindly believed the wrong person. If so, it's literally insane to want that person to be replaced by another person you can blindly believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.