AGY 39.5% 4.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Wow. You're still laughing at me? Haha! You were just bragging...

1. 5,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2192
    Wow. You're still laughing at me? Haha!

You were just bragging to me about continuing to buy, and you choose to laugh at me today. I admire your nerve.

You mock me for stating the obvious too many times, while you ignored it, costing yourself a fortune.

The land is literally worthless. They literally just picked up more for free because literally no one else wanted it. It has literal zero value.

The brine concentrate is worth less than it would cost to collect, package and sell. Literally.

I can't tell if you're a clueless bogan who is making up bizarre nonsense and genuinely believing it, or if you're just rambling for the sake of an argument, or trolling, but clearly today hasn't taught you much, and if you want to laugh at me today I'm not feeling moved with sympathy regarding your loss or fuether upcoming losses.

AGY has trivial assets, a tiny percentage of the market cap. (Brine concentrate? Seriously? The stuff AGY themselves couldn't do anything useful with. Who would want to buy it? What do you expect them to do with it?). It has cash burn. It is not even attempting to make progress at this time. This is likely to have a market cap below $20M before long, which is still more than it's worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.032(39.5%)
Mkt cap ! $71.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 4.8¢ $3.071M 57.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 818980 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 180384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.