AGY 39.5% 4.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project Update, page-279

1. 5,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2192
    For someone whinging about repetition you sure type repetitively, and for something chosen to be repeated so many times, you sure did choose something stupid.

When I said people shouldn't trust me, it was specifically in reference to what I had learned, indicating to me beyond doubt that the next update was going to be catastrophic. We know how that went.

When I said people shouldn't trust me and take my word for it, I was saying it specifically in the context that I was urging people to check for themselves to confirm it.

You can try to spin it as much as you like to mean that I was saying that I am untrustworthy, but I think we can now quite comfortably see that I was indeed bang on the money, right?

...and, I guess if you're a clueless bogan it's good that you acknowledge and embrace it, but that being the case, you're probably going to keep losing money if you try to invest. But, hey, it's people like you who make it easier for people like me to make money from the stock market, so by all means, continue. Thank you.

...and it's absolutely delightful that you think I'm funny. You, the guy who has seen shareholding value slashed in exactly the way I said would happen. I suppose even if it's for different reasons, it's lovely that we can both enjoy a laugh. Me at your expense, and you... because... you're... a clueless bogan with a loose grip on reality? Hey, whatever works for you! I'm honestly glad you're happy I admire your ability to laugh in the wake of your own losses.

And yes, I'm familiar with the definition of insanity. You apparently are not, and no, it is not the common myth that says it's doing the same thing and expecting a different result, not that I'm doing that anyway.

I do know what that brine concentrate is worth: zero. As I said, it would cost more to package and sell it than anyone would pay for it. It is of zero use in terms of its intended purpose. It's worth as much as a pile of sand in the middle of the desert or a million litres of salt water in the middle of the ocean. Any trivial value it has is nothing compared to the cost of getting it to anywhere it might be of some use to someone. It has a commercial value of absolutely nothing.

Indeed, tenements are often obtained for free. So, why do you think AGY's is worth anything?

Hey, I may enjoy a debate at times, but I don't just make random assertions without any basis like you do, and if I get something wrong I am the first to acknowledge it and thank anyone who brought that to my attention. You seem to embrace being stupid, ignorant and wrong. Weird strategy and not one which will be profitable on the stock market, but if it puts a smile on your face I'm honestly pleased I actually have a few very bogan friends, and I think we'd get along pretty well in person.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.032(39.5%)
Mkt cap ! $71.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 4.8¢ $3.071M 57.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 818980 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 180384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.