AGY 30.6% 3.4¢ argosy minerals limited

It's going to be interesting to see if gcar is willing to show...

1. 5,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2201
    It's going to be interesting to see if gcar is willing to show his face around here again. He was overwhelmingly the most toxic, nasty, petty person in the discussions, who dragged the discussions away from anything rational and into an absurd circus, all about ego rather than collaborative analysis, and for years being the ringleader and most popular, it really set the overall tone. Even when I was bullish, right from the start I was never shy about being clear about strongly disliking him.

He made it about ego and bet it all on AGY, never even acknowledging any negative nuance, always the 100% permabull. It was clearly what he was staking so much on psychologically, and if we believe him, financially.

The absolute vicious nastiness and desire to hurt people was terrible, and karma has now bitten hard, he's probably psychologically hurting and perhaps financially (yeah, just sell a few of them supacahs, bra! Haha! If he's honest he's fine, but we all know those supercars were fictional)...

I'm looking forward to seeing if he comes back, and if so, if he's still doubling down on his old ways, in which case absolutely, he deserves to suffer deeply, or if the humiliating experience makes him willing to admit his mistakes, accept he is wrong and apologise. I'd actually love to see that and I'd be fully willing to respect his bravery. I can't see him admitting he's a liar and apologising for leading everyone to financial harm now that it's clear AGY is the walking dead. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes for several of the biggest remaining bulls here to accept what's now clear. As soon as we saw the announcement yesterday it was easy for non holders to see it was all over, but for holders I imagine that realisation would be much more difficult, and for gcar I can't imagine. He certainly did an amazing job of not deserving sympathy though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.015(30.6%)
Mkt cap ! $49.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.657M 43.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2057504 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1387809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.