AGY 30.6% 3.4¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project Update, page-323

1. 5,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5045
    I mean no disrespect and these sorts of outcomes are very painful for holders. But in this situation if a broker is trying to tell you that HNW are buying big (and inferring that they know what they're doing), he's either clueless or lying. Down another 20% today, and probably much more to go considering it's still capped at almost $60M.

The Rincon project is unfeasible, they've been trying to ramp up for years and never got anywhere near 2ktpa, so the whole 10ktpa narrative is a really bad joke. The evidence is the spin put in this announcement, and the recent "look, we sold some product" the other day. Unfortunately with the way the lithium market is looking, operations like this one are essentially worthless, it's far too small and marginal to be of any interest. I will be amazed if this stock is even still listed in a few years' time (harsh but my honest opinion). In the meantime HotCopper forums will continue to have people hold out hope for secret Chinese buyouts etc. It is a shame if more people get trapped in a stock like this - have seen it happen all the way down with CXO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.015(30.6%)
Mkt cap ! $49.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.657M 43.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2057504 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1387809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.