AGY 30.6% 3.4¢ argosy minerals limited

Oh, absolutely. I'd gladly bet on gcar either not returning, or...

1. 5,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2201
    Oh, absolutely. I'd gladly bet on gcar either not returning, or if he does, doing some bizarre double down. Someone willing to tell and maintain that supercar lie, career lie, etc, despite it being so transparent, is almost certainly not going to come clean, ever, but he spent years being absolute about AGY being the perfect investment and anyone selling, ever, being retarded (despite then claiming to have sold some himself when it dropped!), so this is the ultimate in either permanently hiding away or having to wake up and admit you're wrong. The only alternative is to make an utter idiot of yourself.

People ask why I keep watching AGY and posting here after selling out - it's like a TV shows with all these zany characters, and it's interactive! A few minutes per day while I'm watching the market and Hot Copper anyway is totally worth it! Gcar is the main character of the show, the evil antagonist, and the twist near the season finale is everyone seeing the truth and reacting in their various ways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.015(30.6%)
Mkt cap ! $49.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.657M 43.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2057504 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1387809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.