AGY 30.6% 3.4¢ argosy minerals limited

...um... I honestly don't know how to put this kindly or...

1. 5,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2201
    ...um...

I honestly don't know how to put this kindly or tactfully. If you think ATL knew what was coming which is why they chose to put up the $5M at 14c per share under contract not to sell, you need to get some sleep or put down whatever drug you're using (it may be alcohol or caffeine, something harder or entirely non drug related) or go on holiday for a week or do whatever is necessary to clear your head. Maybe it's just trauma of the loss you've just taken, I don't know, but there is a severe problem with your judgement if you think ATL was fully informed and aware of what we now know and that's why they chose to make the deal.

I'm not going to say "IMO" in reference to this deal being bad for ATL.This is not speculation or some vague supposition. I will outright, categorically state that ATL got absolutely raped in this deal.

Whoever was responsible within ATL for doing the due diligence on the deal is very unpopular right now. As I was saying before the announcement when people were saying the ATL deal was some sort of evidence that things were going well at AGY, I've seen this sort of thing happen many times and personally know people in the corporate scene who have been involved with multimillion dollar losses due to gross incompetence and failure to do DD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.015(30.6%)
Mkt cap ! $49.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.657M 43.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2057504 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1387809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.