AGY 30.6% 3.4¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project Update, page-374

1. 5,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2201
    If it makes you feel better to lash out at me, that's fine, I have thick enough skin not to care.

But, honestly, it's completely irrational to think ATL knew exactly what was going on, were completely informed, knew the plant was going to be abandoned, and paid 14c per share with a non sale clause. A sane, calm person just can not believe this.

JZ did not bluntly say to me "The situation is catastrophic, it's dire, sell!". But there was more than enough for me to be entirely sure that the next update would be catastrophic. Hey, if you want to believe that I spent a couple of weeks explicitly posting that because I have some magical, undisclosed source of information, that's fine, but the bottom line is that I said I knew it was coming, I said it definitively, and I think you'll agree that the update was indeed catastrophic and I was correct. Or, hey, if you can think the ATL deal wasn't a burn for ATL, maybe you don't think it's catastrophic and I was... wrong? Hey, think whatever you like.

But, this does indeed qualify as catastrophic for me, and so it seems bizarre to complain about me having warned of upcoming catastrophe.

When things are extremely bad and clearly going to get worse (the share price is going to drop significantly), the correct decision is to sell. Absolutely, having a cool head and managing your emotions is critically important to investing. I believe it is the #1 most important thing. The ability to keep a cool head when dramatic news, good or bad, drops, is very important and definitely very difficult. I personally find it more of a struggle when things are good, partly because I don't entirely *want* to suppress the euphoria, but an inability to recognise and act when things are bad is not the same as a rational decision not to act.

I'm not making any attempt at passing myself off as a saviour. I knew catastrophe was coming, I tried to warn you. That makes me whatever it does, but I was literally just trying to help you. That's all. I was attacked fiercely for it, so if I then act a little smug when it happens, you shouldn't blame me for it. But, hey, if it makes you feel better to attack the guy who tried to help you and you attacked rather than listening to, go for it.

I hope you manage to clear your head soon. I expect approximately another 30% drop from hear in the near future before there's a pause. Obviously that's not a statement of fact and we could see a bounce or whatever, but I'm pretty confident and hope you calm down soon enough to take the best course of action. Vent at me if it helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.015(30.6%)
Mkt cap ! $49.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.657M 43.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2057504 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1387809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.