AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project Update, page-376

1. 5,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2203
    Haha, reference to mushroom lady.

Actually, the woman I gave the mushrooms to was very excited. I didn't realise, but they are considered pretty fancy mushrooms here (I probably should have guessed, they cost about $4, about half a days wages for most people here, but for an Australian that's pretty trivial so it didn't occur to me). Last night I was called out to the front of the house, and the woman I'd given the mushrooms to had cooked a delicious bullfrog soup with them, and some locally picked wild vegetables (I saw her picking them earlier) and tamarind. The soup was delicious, although the mushrooms themselves, while very interesting, weren't especially to my liking. They were a type of puffball (I didn't realise until I started eating them, and I didn't even know there were edible puffball fungi), a hard, almost woody shell, with soft gooey spores in the middle. Highly prized by the locals for some reason, which explains the excitement of the lady I gave them to. Very nice of her to share the soup with me, it seems everyone involved in those mushrooms was a winner.

As for ATL... if you really want to believe they didn't get raped or might have known exactly what was on the horizon and still paid 14c per share with a non sale clause... hey, what can I say? No one can force you to believe anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.