AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

thanks for your words but you are not a holder .you say after...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    thanks for your words but you are not a holder .you say after corespondance with Jerko you encouraged every one to email Jerko to find out what is the storey. Why did you not publish his emails to you and why did he inform you and you are not a shareholder? we were always told Pablo was the secret weapon he had been involved in patents to produce lithium he had selected the the site and knew the brines properties. i have been a SH for 7/8 years and they built the 500tpa pilot plant to prove the process and fast track to 2000tpa.SH said keep the pilot plant going for training and produce some cashflow answer it was not economic at that scale and i think we were told it was dismantled and parts used in 2000tpa plant. so for 3 or 4 years it was always the500tpa plant .now today after all this time it was revealed to be only a 50tpa plant.what a crock of dog poo and we had 170 staff doing what? the guru chemist did not get the recipe rite and after nearly 2 years time has been called for the 2000tpa plant as no one has the answer. looks like another lifestyle company wins out for directers and the ASX does didly sqat to protect SH i hope for some Karma today i sold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.