AGY 30.6% 3.4¢ argosy minerals limited

Thanks for the post mate, personally I just wanted to know...

1. 2,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Thanks for the post mate, personally I just wanted to know you're ok.

Thanks as well for your positive spin on the situation. I think we know better, but I'm just happy to hear from you.

Although you're pretty off the mark in a lot of things you said - I won't get into it as I'm sure you're having a hard time as much as everyone else, but I will comment on the following statement of yours, which some other people also seem to have a misconception about;

"have another look at the photos of our operations and tell me that we’ll “walk away” from that, or sell it to some vulture for 50 million bucks…"

It would be wise to note the Renard diamond facility worth $1b is being sold off for $50m. And that was a facility that was fully functioning. It would be ignorant to think AGY's miniscule operation (in comparison) which does not function to spec, couldn't be sold for literal pennies to the dollar for whatever reason. That's even willing they could find a buyer for it -- likely someone picks it up for the ponds and demolishes the processing infrastructure for their own.

Unfortunately, as we've seen, this is a very real possibility, regardless of what JZ's future plans for AGY is alluding to today.

The shut down of the 2k plant, mid commissioning, and unable to get it running to spec, opens the doors for a lot of scenarios now. You say risk hasn't increased that significantly - then I don't really think you understand what's going on.

Mortal forum enemies or not, happy to see you're ok and hope it's the same behind the monitor.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.015(30.6%)
Mkt cap ! $49.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.657M 43.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2057504 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1387809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.