AGY 39.5% 4.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project Update, page-71

1. 2,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1312
    One can hope. Designing the 10k from their 'learning experience', an incomplete learning experience mind you as the 2k isn't even working to spec, is as idiotic as it gets. Designs can always be changed I suppose, but that's shareholders money being spent on something that will have to have multiple iterations based on progress from the 2k. And if they really aren't working on the 2k, it will stay suspended for years "waiting" for the lit price to improve.

Snowball effect. I suspect 10ktpa has now been pushed to ~2035 or further, or may never even see it eventuate.

This is looking more and more like another LKE. Heads should technically roll for their incompetence and quite frankly the bs they've spewed over the years to shareholders. I'm not going to say definitively, but it's very hard to think that the higher ups didn't know that what they were saying was so far from reality.

Shareholder value? I say they should pay Tyson Scholz to come back to shill this stock again for one last hurrah pump and dump. That's about as much shareholder value we'll get.
    Last edited by pierre23: Today, 10:38

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.032(39.5%)
Mkt cap ! $71.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 4.8¢ $3.071M 57.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 818980 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 180384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.