AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

I sold mine in May/Jun for tax loss and had started to buy back...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I sold mine in May/Jun for tax loss and had started to buy back in. Oh well, at least I've got a few ten thousand shares on the books to remind me of what's going on over the next few years.

We take delivery of a new Kia EV9 next week. Amazing car. Already have plug in hybrid which has been financially better than petrol only option. But this is the kicker....when we look at what is required for long range trips in Oz, it's a bit of a logistical mission and pot luck on availability of spots at fast chargers. More are being built, but only slowly. And the really smart thing, having the car feeding into the grid at night, well the Aussie spec connector for that costs like $4K to $6K, not worth it yet. Govt ought issue a tender to a company to buy a 100,000 of them to get the price to marginal production cost of probably $1K or less, then dole them out to installers. But we all hope on lithium based solid state batteries, if that happens soon, oh dear, what a surge in lithium we'll see. For once you've tasted driving an EV, you do not want to go back. And that's before the 2.5cents/km from night time/sunny day time charging.

See you all in a few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.