ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Now they have started stage 1, I hope they start to promote his "chemical solution" and the expected lab results. If they are confident they should be putting it out there. They have something to sell to investors now i.e. positive results in the December quarter where as before tuesday Rincon just looked similar to the other projects - sign hoa's, but nothing more happens.
    Im just chewing the fat with you here and am by no means saying i know better than the management team, especially after last years incredible SP performance, but now that the construction has started wouldn't it be the time to actively promote the chemical solution and expected lab results?
    While at the same time addressing the elephants in the room (high MG levels, sentients failure on the same salar). I don't mean a few one liners spread out over different announcements but maybe, for example only, a visual capitalist type presentation explaining the Salars history and AGY's hopes for its future? They should not shine a light on it but at the same time they need to address it better than they have.
    I have no doubt JZ is putting all he has into this and I do believe he wants it to succeed more than anyone but sometimes i wonder if they are lacking the smarts in regards to informing the market with the announcements and website.
    And for gods sake get rid of the other projects. They offer nothing in my opinion.
    I would love a really good cobalt or gold project. And i would not be surprised if that is what will happen.
    But again I'm just throwing ideas around and am not questioning their performance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $131.9K 3.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 872154 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 990329 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.