AGY 2.13% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Hey Big Johnny, going nowhere dude. The domesday clappers can go...

1. 4,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104

Hey Big Johnny, going nowhere dude.

The domesday clappers can go spin their sheet on other more deserving stocks.

I said I wouldn’t post again till the new year but after that sheet festival of maybe 250+ posts I got a bit annoyed (HC for FO).

You pests are all on ignore but I still have do deal with the responses of others so the story continues.

Seriously, have you got not better to do in the weekend leading up to Christmas, surely friends and family would be more important. Or do you get a buzz from trying to screw people at this time of the year.

Sick bags of sheet with no appreciation for the spread of life on this planet.

I’m all out for making a buck, but I will never revert to the level some of these scumbags revert to. The Christmas cheer this year has been diminished due to your selfish greed.

There are many reasons we’ve ending up where we are now. Most are obvious and no discussion required, the other more hidden agendas and are greed through manipulation.

I know that short numbers show we are not being manipulated, but you would have to be another Leeming to believe that, the cliff is just over there

Sheet aside, 2018 is a rightoff, I think we will see a nice little ride up in 2019.

REPONSE TO MUPPETS

Why would I say that you sad sacks of sheet.

Purely because we have delivered on every single goal to date.

Go and suck your lemons, or get on the AGY train.

Sick and tired of these non holders rubbishing this stock because they fricked up on their trading, or invested elsewhere and got shafted to.

It’s all there for all to see, you just have to read it to believe in it, great company that will smash it out bringing great rewards to holders.

Crickets can get fricked,

For all the rest Best Christmas Wishes.

2019 will be a very, very year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $27.22K 571.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30482 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 81394 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.