AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Project Approval Granted, page-17

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 811
    Another milestone completed. Well done team.

Mitsubishi Rtm relationship with AGY has been massively undervalued. I work for a major Japanesse company and what I have learnt in all these years is that they are extremely vigilant and don't make decisions on a whim. They pride themselves on success and failure is not an option, so for them to have signed off on Pablos
    Recipe is absolutely huge.
    Look at what Jerko and team have done in such a short time frame. Yes, the permits have taken longer than expected and was probaly political.
    But.....I'm sure Pablo hasn't been sitting idle, he wants success more than anyone and there is no doubt that he has been busy designing and sourcing equipment ready to pull the trigger when funding becomes available.

We all need to look at what AGY has achieved since the SP was 40c. Nothing has changed apart from sentiment We have a customised product. As an investor this is the opportunity to take a position before sentiment changes and watch this great story to unfold.

Oh lets not forget about Tonopah. whilst we wait the 18 months for 2ktpa Rincon. Jerko can start the USA journey plus advancing Rincon to 10ktpa.
    What a team......GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.