AGY 3.49% 8.9¢ argosy minerals limited

On the bright side you are lucky your'e in a stock that at least...

1. 2,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 900
    On the bright side you are lucky your'e in a stock that at least has some substance to it not the other dozen carcasses pumped and slowly drained over the years around here. As I type there's an ex heart pumping over at another.

Some people never learn, some even regard the early pumpers here as heroes but if you've been around a while and follow people you'll see plenty of "best investment I've seen in 25 years" plus more littered all over the place.

If you want some fun search the forums for "best investment" and see who's names come up. You'll recognise a lot of them. Try some more creative pump terms and see who shows up regularly. Some of our heroes for sure.

AGY at least has a potential future, some people may just get their money back or a decent gain. Even those that got in at the 40's should see some gain if they wait long enough and the Company delivers. Sure, not 5+ bags but something and a lesson or two about small caps and social media financial forums.

If you are in at a loss and waiting it out best to start a side project for your mental health. Even if small. I'm no hero I've learnt my lessons in the past just as all traders/investors have. Probably will still continue to do so just hopefully less common. That's the plan anyway, continuous improvement. Better rules, better discipline, better margins.

@Maxmaxmax1980

IMHO
    DYOR
    Last edited by asxDragonslayer: Added person replying to. 09/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $129.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $42.61K 475.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65473 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 6409 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.