AGY 0.00% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Project Approval Granted, page-87

1. 1,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    So,
    we have;
    38 hectares of ponds completed and concentrating brine, fully funded
    Former head of FMC R&D with 30 yrs experience undertaking the chemical processes and overseeing the site devolopment
    Approvl from the local government and mines dept for a 2000 tpa operation, with 10000 tpa Permits in the pipeline
    A relationship forged over the past 18 mths with a Japanese conglomerate in Mitsubishi
    A resource with a 10-15 yr mine life based on drilling to a depth of ONLY 100mts, remembering that data shows a resource open to at least 400 mts, therefore the mine life/ resource can be upscale at any time.
    A fully operational pilot plant capable of producing 500 tpa at greater than 99.5% ( Battery grade)
    A shipment of initial 5t of 99.8 BG heading to Japan/Mitsubishi
    A proven process from a supposed difficult Salar
    Established relationships with the Argentinian govt and more importantly local govt and community
    Directors who have continued to accumulate shares and a CEO who is extremely “thrifty” hence the scale back of pilot plant operations
    Tenements in the USA next door to the largest Li producing mine in the USA picked up for peanuts
    Tenements in Salta province for stag 3 facility adjacent to a solar farm
    A relatively small capex of $15 m US required to fund stge 2 processing plant
    Extremely valuable IP, extremely valuable IP, extremely valuable IP........should I say it again?
    And the herd of local Donkeys apparently under control.

What is not to like???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11904 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 136014 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.