AGY 2.00% 12.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Look I'm not going to cross promote stocks here but I think the...

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Look I'm not going to cross promote stocks here but I think the technical team from ORE at lpi have just as much credit as Pablo.. ORE is the only successful team to construct a brine mine in the past 20 years...

I personally think there is room for many lithium juniors to be highly profitable in the next few years. I personally think the fast track production without a defined resource is too risky for me but each to their own. As other posters have stated the high price of LCE has made previously uneconomical Mines economic and perhaps bringing in new ways of developing assets that were never viable before. It has obviously worked well for Agy with the market cap doing extremely well over the past year. Well done to anyone that saw this unfolding early and good luck to all holders now.

Will the price of Agy continue to go up? Probably.
    Will the price of other lithium stocks also go up? Probably.

The squeeze for lithium is happening ladies and gentlemen and end users are starting to realise long term supply will need to be locked in to keep up with demand. Media hype is hardly across the unfolding EV story and just wait till it finally does.. Tesla and BMW will just be the start of what should be a crazy year for lithium in general. Plenty of money to be made across many stocks, just remember that we won't be fighting for sales as demand soon overtakes supply. Good luck to all holders of Agy and any other lithium stocks. We don't need to be fighting when we are all on the winning team

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $38.55K 309.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1082775 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 232117 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ 422035
Last updated 10.56am 09/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.