AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Exciting day today, let's see what strategy the LIT fund will...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Exciting day today, let's see what strategy the LIT fund will use after important announcements and soon awaited catalyst, the fast AVZ way or keep the 15% daily volume rule.

The permit delays had something positiv, Jerko had a lot of time to sort out the finance. I think the CAPEX ~US$15 million funding is a pretty much done thing. In the lithium mining industry 15 Mio. is really not much, especially when you now have a 5 tonne high quality battery grade 99,8% LCE proof with a well known Japanese customer.

The main restraint for the 15 Mio. finance was the permit approvals, especially with all the issues in Chile recently.
    Since the permit doubts are gone for the most of the financiers with the Rincon Project Update yesterday we should see the money coming in soon after the permit approvals.

18 March 2020 - Gustavo Sáenz, Governor of Salta:
    My dear Salta citizen, today is my day 100 as your Salta Governor and my promise to you to create new jobs is coming true, through a lot of achivements we made together... the new lithium mining plant Puna Mining already under construction is one of them... which will create even more jobs when it expand its capacity to 10'000tpa and to 15'000tpa produced chemistry speciality lithium carbonate...

It will maybe sound something like this

Back to the present.
    "... Regulatory approvals process for the construction of an initial ~2,000tpa commercial lithium carbonate processing plant are progressing and authorities have advised are forthcoming..."
    "... The Company has been advised that the regulatory approval process for the development of the initial ~2,000tpa commercial module lithium carbonate processing plant and associated operations at the Rincon project site is progressing toward finalisation and is expected soon..."

I do not know how somebody can have any doubts right now about the permits after the update, if so, here some other evidence.

Statement from the homepage of the Salta Governor:
    ... "Mining: we will give a definitive boost to mining, for which - as mandated by the Provincial Constitution - we will strengthen the promotion of exploration and exploitation of mining deposits..."
    http://gustavosaenz.com/propuestas/produccion/

For his part, Sáenz said: “In Salta we have the challenge of solving urgent problems, one of them is to lower the high rate of unemployment and informal employment we have. We know that to generate progress and full employment we need to attract private sector investments through predictability, legal certainty, and government support. The challenge that the next governor of Salta has is to place the province among the first in the country in terms of the growth of the gross product, for that the contribution of all sectors such as mining, agriculture, livestock, livestock construction, tourism and industry; all of them boost the commercial activity and the generation of jobs ”.
    https://insalta.info/y-ademas/saenz-se-reunio-con-ejecutivos-de-empresas-mineras-con-inversiones-en-salta

This is my personal opinion only and it is not financial advice. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ $57.48K 654.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 194911 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 33820 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.