AGY 39.5% 4.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Project Update, page-23

1. 13,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8382
    They mean “nothing” hey?
    Lol!
    Hilarious!

If I had a spare 20 mil I would indeed give them a funding proposal btw!

Saying that the mention of full funding proposals means “nothing” is ludicrous. They are bound by specific laws which effectively (almost) guarantee that this information is factual. The consequences for misleading or fraudulent claims are severe. Imo there is NO way JZ would risk the company and his future by lying about this.
    Sure, we don’t know the details; that was exactly my point - you claiming to know the detail (conditions) when you most certainly do not.
    The fact is, multiple funding proposals have been received. Great. This indicates that more than one party is indeed interested in providing a funding solution. Great.
    A bit different to the story of the naysayers that “no-one is interested etc etc”.
    Jerko’s job is now to continue working on a preferred funding solution to achieve the BEST outcome for the company and its shareholders. Simple. Great.

Claiming that an offtake is required before funding can be secured is NOT necessarily correct. Simple. Don’t deflect from the point raised. Your “statement of fact” is not necessarily a fact. S i m p l e .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.032(39.5%)
Mkt cap ! $71.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 4.8¢ $3.071M 57.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 818980 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 180384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.