AGY 2.35% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Clearly I don't, so why ask it that way when you already know...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Clearly I don't, so why ask it that way when you already know the answer.
    I know who Einstein was .... I know who Black Beard was....... nope dunno blacktrade... maybe I should, but I don't.

Especially not well enough to just take his/her word at face value.
    And why should I take things divulged in an anonymous forum that cannot be backed with any publicly available information as fact?
    That would be irresponsible.

Having said aaall that.... @Jezzaaa
    Jerko did get back to me last nigh just before midnight? I was suprised.
    Feels nice to be invested in a company where you will get communications back that quickly from Jerko himself, at least that is what the email said.

And I quote.
    "On your query, yes, it is 2,000tpa plus another 10,000tpa operation, so next stage will be 12,000tpa."

This of course makes little sense to me based on previous announcements and also what was stated in the current announcement as well as the EIA approvals, PEA, LOM statements etc.... but there you have, it straight from the horses mouth.

Of course I'm just another faceless anonymous person on a public forum... so DYOR.

He was coy about stating what the next production capacity milestone will be following the resource expansion works...only that they would target increased production rates.
    I still intend to follow up on this because they already made a statement about this in the March quarterly and I just want clarification.

But yeah, nice.... 12ktpa coming in due course.
    I guess that means we are going to need that full US$141M funding again or whatever the costs would be currently to add 10,000tpa to the modular 2,000tpa plant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $64.71K 769.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 113177 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.