AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Stage 1 Plant operational, page-105

1. 5,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3407
    Nothing will happen until after next week.

"Rincon Stage 1 Plant Operational" announced 3 April 2018.

"Commissioning and lithium brine concentrate processing test-works will progress throughout April. The first batch of lithium brine concentrate for processing test-works is anticipated to produce ~1-2 tonnes of lithium carbonate (“LCE”) product."

The plant has only been officially operational for 10 days - not much time.

Given that the JORC is rather a weighty document signed-off by a "competent person" with appropriate qualifications, before they put their name to it they would want to be sure all source data was verified and all calculations correct. Again, takes time.

I am not expecting any exciting announcements until earliest W/C 23 April 2018 (i..e nothing next week).

These are critical announcements and AGY will not be releasing anything that wasn't carefully checked, open to interpretation, or wishy-washy. These next announcements will be high impact.

I do expect the fund managers and smart operators to start shifting-up the price in anticipation. My guess is that the GENUINE pump-up will start W/c 23 April (again, not next week). We will get a couple of false starts in the meantime.

We will hit low 40's before any announcement drops.

In the meantime, the price will faff around without much meaning.

I think we can all relax and find other distractions (or, hunt for spare cash to buy more AGY).

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $359.1K 9.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2015083 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 157403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.