AGY 5.00% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Today was a GOOD announcement. You ppl. are reading WAY too much...

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    Today was a GOOD announcement.

You ppl. are reading WAY too much into it.
    It's JUST AGY informing the market of what they are doing.
    (you prefer they not?)

It's actually a GREAT announcement if you step back and look at it...AGY has started...I repeat...STARTED to produce BG LCE (99.5%+) !!!

If you look at my thread I posted...I estimated the process.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/argosy-minerals-catalysts.3693546/page-95?post_id=31935451

In 1-2 weeks we should have 10-15+ tones of BG LCE...The plant should be NOW be able to produce 1.5-1.7 tones per day. Maybe the first few days it produces 97%? Then PA tweaks it?

Jerko has told me personally (and many others...AND the ASX that AGY/PA are only interested in selling BG LCE which is 99.5%+) . I think some NON-holder has mentioned a word with a few posts and has planted a seed and you're all talking about that. Why?

Jerko has been 100% in telling us and the ASX what and when is happening with AGY. I trust him as all shareholders should. He's did nothing but deliver on the OPS side.

Again...step back for a second. AGY JUST told us and showed pics of a WORKING BG LCE plant!
    That's amazing news!

The buying won't happen til the funds start buying and that's going to take ver.1 of the JORC. which as per Jerko's ASX updates is SOON!

With this news...anything under 45-50+ is a gift.
    IMO, you won't see it there much longer.

IMO
    DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $17.38K 420.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 450601 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 146892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.