AGY 6.02% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: RINCON STAGE 2 DEVELOPMENT WORKS UPDATE, page-90

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Nice little risk reduction hint from jerko in todays announcement:

Argosy Managing Director, Jerko Zuvela commented “The Company continues to perform at a high level, showing our proficiency and expertise to fast-track toward production of LCE product, which will see Argosy as the second ASX-listed lithium producer. We are committed to building a sustainable lithium production Company.” The Company is confident that the Rincon Lithium Project has a clear conceptual pathway to lithium production, with historical results and Mr Alurralde’s previous operating and production experience from the Project area and over the broader Salar del Rincon justifying our fast-track strategy.

so

1. soon AGY will be the second ASX listed to produce lithium
    2. AGY is "confident" of Li production ....that tells me they are happy with all preliminary results they no doubt shared with our Chinese friends...thats why they are in
    3. Agy is confident of production because our resident expert Pablo has done this a thousand times in the area over decades

and after the 30 days Chinese due diligence is up....

"The Company will then make a subsequent announcement, outlining its full Stage 2 development plans, timetable, and production target."

so AGY management are still careful and will only commit when we have 100% assurance the Chinese are in....this month

So we have a great potential, low risk, great suppliers, great management, great research shared on HC, ready for the perfect storm of lithium demand....with these odds i cant think of a better company to be with!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.