OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Rio do Ouro (new name for Sertao) Drilling Update, page-38

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173

Thanks Bid Rod for your reply

There is far too much what its and conjectures from holders about the possibilities of where ogx could go.
    I totally understand that if they are a gold discoverer.
    But the new md, JG mentioned they are moving towards a producer of 5000 oz a month and have put performance goals in place to reach that point.

I think the serious lack of transparency from the company on progress has created a real but potentially exaggerated negative feel on the company which is totally self inflicted and could have been avoided he they been more politically astute. However they chose to not update the mkt regularly as they said they would and the share price in part reflects this poor execution on communication to holders and potential investors.

We have to now measure them as a producer. It's what they said they are. So looking at AISC, quarterly costs, gold mine, grade achieved consistency consistency consistency... we have all seen what happens to companies who cannot achieve consistency. Look at BLK as an example where their aisc increased significantly even though they for a time got that under control the share price has still not recovered.
    Ogx has gone from 13.5 cents to 4.8 cents so basically a 65 percent drop in share price for 2018 so far, with all FA and TA pointing towards a stronger downward trend.

All we have to go off is current production volumes. 200 oz for a full quarter. When they were aiming for a min of 3000 oz. That's a bad result in anyone's language. So they are burning a lot of money we all know that, and I think all of us have come to the reality another CR is on the cards.

So it might be worth creating a new thread on the Next CR, and analyse what will happen to shareprice on this imho logical eventuality due to poor ramp up to target production levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.