LTM 45.7% $6.09 arcadium lithium plc

A couple of fund managers commenting is not a "consensus". I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    A couple of fund managers commenting is not a "consensus". I wonder what Toyota Tsusho as a major shareholder, who want product for the Toyota / Panasonic joint venture and have long term contracts in place, think about this. There is little chance that we will get a fair offer. Why not wait for a price recovery to be approached again?

Does anybody believe that any of the lithium demand models properly take into account the oportunity in the robotics sector or AI datacenter energy backup batteries? Also I wrote it before, in the a few years nobody living in China will have a reason not to buy an EV unless he or she lives in a remote rural area. There is a clear path to 100 % BEV at least in the urbanized areas in China. We currently only have around 25 % pure BEV sales as percentage of total passenger car sales. The growth trend goes in a straight line and I don't see why it should not continue. We have everything in place for it to happen. Just look at all the new and upcoming EVs in the model overview linked in my post signature. EVs in China are not expensive compared to ICE cars anymore. Further consolidation should enable the remaining OEMs to achieve further economies of scale.
    Last edited by Stephan90: Today, 02:36

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.09
Change
1.910(45.7%)
Mkt cap ! $2.100B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $6.29 $5.80 $80.55M 13.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14547 $6.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.09 5991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.