LTM 45.7% $6.09 arcadium lithium plc

I think if Rio really wants in , now is the time to strike, and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I think if Rio really wants in , now is the time to strike, and not with a low ball offer. Imo 7$ won't happen and Rio knows it, so forgetting about the recent lows of 3 and $4 stock price ppl need to take in to consideration how long Rio has been looking at us and if they really want arcadium, there is a good chance they will be prepared to pay a bit more because it is worth it. Arcadium is not in any desperate position so to try and prey on it with a low ball as the stock price hits lows in the cycle is not going to advantage them, only cause offence. Therefor I think more than 7 AUD is coming our way but will it be enough? To long term holders whatever the offer it's always going to be less than desired given we can't see our investment through for the ultimate rewards many have so agonisingly been staying the course for. Could the trick be, that coming from a low in the 3$ recently, an offer over 9 or in low double digits will look so good as to win it over. It would be a success for RIO as they would secure those valuable assets and be in a great position ready for the upturn , becoming instant vertically integrated producer and reap rewards that further development will bring . If they don't strike now and wait, and should the market start to turn, such an opportunity will only come at a greater cost to take it, or lose out altogether as the stock price increases again. Yes, now is perfect timing for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.