LTM 0.24% $8.18 arcadium lithium plc

Hi GaryThat is an acceptable question. Anyone following me would...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3297
    Hi Gary

That is an acceptable question.

Anyone following me would have read earlier back that I fessed up and said previously I took my eye off the ball. I was being showered in PLS dividends, and I was doing exactly what my avatar name states 'seeing the world'. It was a good time, money coming in, lithium bulls were confident of the the supply/demand balance, Gina throwing money around, I was having a great time. By the time I started reengaging, it was too late, so I decided to ride the next wave. My last purchase was the GXY capital raise before the ORE merger, so all my purchases were at good prices. So no need to worry about me financially, all is good. Not as great as selling at $17, but hey that is investing.

But the thing is, and people following me for a long time would understand is that I am a person of principle. Something I must admit is a weakness in the investment world. You make money when you are low enough to sell your mum for a good deal. Some like PG it turns out.

I am stuck on the principle of the messaging from management. This is a good company, we have great assets, we can fund the growth etc. We have access to some of the lowest-cost production from our brines. If we are not making money, most others are definitely not making money.

So, if management was not lying, why did they sell our assets for less than what it would cost to replace all our assets? As I have been repeatedly saying, this lithium pricing mayhem is the best long term benefit for this company. The longer the lithium price is manipulated by certain players where they subsidize 15% of their product to gain benefit on the other 85% of their product, the less other companies will gain access to finance to build the infrastructure. Eventually, the supply/demand equation changes and who would benefit? We would benefit massively. Why do you think RIO is so keen?

This is a stitch up by greedy individuals. This is one of two things. It is either they sold the company way too cheaply, or management has been lying in regard to the position of the company. Either way, a huge disgrace was made to retail shareholders.

Sell some now, no worries, but I will keep some in the event that there are at least rumours that 25% say no. If I have a chance to stick it to management, I will. If I see no chance I will sell it all up earlier. I have enjoyed communicating on HC. It has been therapeutic and entertaining. I feel close to some without knowing them. I had always planned to throw a huge $20 party to unite some of the LT crew, but it was never meant to be.

I won't be investing further in lithium though. I have my excellent stake in PLS and I have enough. If they start paying dividends again, I am laughing. For me the great majority of lithium holdings was in LTM and PLS for good reason. Financial health and good resources. Small pockets of money went elsewehere but negligible in comparison. So for me there is nothing else on the market that meets my criteria in lithium.

I am in a position that I can sit back and relax and stick it to the man if given the opportunity.

Have a great weekend everyone!

In case I don't post again, just remember everyone life is short, you never have enough money, so take whatever opportunity you can and........ seetheworld!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.