SRI 0.00% 1.5¢ sipa resources limited

Ann: Rio Tinto to Farm In to Kitgum Pader Project Uganda, page-57

1. 7,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    the reality from where I sit was that they were going turtle pace there anyway and they had between the lines diverted attention to PN so lets face it they were not going to spend over there so yes potentially a good deal. but 5 years to get 51%, further 3 years for 65% and a further 3 years for 75% - so 11 year project - so will be interesting. no doubt they will speed things up if they identify some good results and will also be interesting to see how long after DD they will commit resources to that area.

DD so very important obviously and results therefrom will determine whether SP increases/decreases and if results not as promising as previous ANNs suggest then will cast doubt on current management IMO.

ALSO as @Nijiman mentioned yesterday will be interesting to see if underwriter to last CR cashing in any shares yesterday on the news because if they did question for me is why if they thought that in 3 months time they will be sitting on a multi-bagger?. anyhow lets see what transpires but really too early to call either way IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $1.121K 74.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 585825 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.