SVM 3.08% 63.0¢ sovereign metals limited

Agree Tic except the time and costs. SVM are still in control...

1. 6,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1531
    Agree Tic except the time and costs. SVM are still in control and Rio Tinto happening to be one of the largest titanium oxide producers globally I would suggest their expertise in the field would fast track to FID not delay. Their intel on pilot plant studies will be welcome in what is a pretty simple mine operation - refining process. Anyway the fact RIO are on board dispels any concerns of the quality of the resource.
    Also with large titanium oxide production of their own - RIO offer much experience and gateway possibilities to market - well 40% at the least. And of course finance to development options - or the early takeover for which one could even assume they may have wanted the lot now - they know a good thing when it is there hence their early low premium entry now - in time starting with the PFS release soon the sp and rightly so could rise considerably - therefore creating a much higher premium later to take the lot. Well done to management to progress this outcome - Finance - tech expertise and marketing by a global mining giant who want in (the lot) of the worlds largest rutile deposit with much more surrounding on nearby leases.
    GBE PFS previously stating tantalum production would finance all mining operations such is the low OPEX in Malawi - processing of rutile is simple process compared to many minerals and with a resource at surface - so much in favor now this ann.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $354.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 65.0¢ 61.0¢ $238.0K 379.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23082 62.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 49851 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
63.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
63.5¢ 63.5¢ 61.0¢ 97657
Last updated 15.56pm 06/06/2024 ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.